To get the best of what the internet has to offer, you need to be prepared to spend some money on internet marketing. SEO and online marketing is probably the least expensive form of creating brand awareness.
Many bloggers and site owners believe that they don’t have to spend money promoting their websites online because everything is free. Even though online marketing is way cheaper than other forms of advertising, you still need to invest time and money for it to work for your brand.
Online Marketing Resources to take advantage of
Let’s look at a few resources that come at a price but yield amazing benefits to business owners online.
- Site specific Adwords: one of the best ways to get targeted traffic to your site is by investing in site specific Adwords. You can start a campaign where you only pay for the number or impressions of your ad that appear on specific sites instead of the pay per click basis. First, you need to take your time and design very creative ads that are going to capture the attention of your target clients. These customized ads will be displayed on specific websites (which you choose) and can pay per impression or per click.
- Banner Placements: The other way to improve visibility and brand awareness online is by using direct banner ads. These ads are shown on well established sites that receive a lot of traffic. The site is likely to charge a monthly or weekly fee regardless of the number of times your ad will be shown in a day. Since the sites receive a lot of traffic, many people will come across your banner or message on the third party site.If the banner is attractive then they will be curious to know what it is about. Another great advantage of the banner ads is that they give you an advantage because web visitors think that the owner of that website endorses your message. Web visitors will trust your brand more if they see it being advertised in a more established website within your industry.
- Sponsored Reviews: Sponsored reviews can help to generate massive traffic to your site. However, the process of obtaining reviews must be done right. You can buy these reviews from third party sites like ReviewMe.Com. Reviews work because people really value word of mouth. IF your product or service is reviewed so many times, it earns so much potential online. It will capture people’s attention because everyone will want to know what the buzz is all about. You can get reviews from large sites which are authorities in your niche at a few hundreds of dollars. Other sites that charge lower prices for sponsored reviews can also help you to generate back links and traffic to your website.
- Blog Networks: You can also buy credits from a number of blog networks and use them to make people visit your blog. The credits can also be used to make your banners appear on certain blogs around the network. These credits are very reasonably priced and you can get so many banner impressions with as little as $10. Some of the most popular blog networks available today include BlogAdvance.com and BlogExplosion.com
- StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon is a social bookmarking site that allows you to discover some of the best websites online which are related to your own. You can leave ratings on each website you visit or ‘stumble’. You can also choose to pay for StumbleUpon ads which allow you to deliver your site or blog to ‘stumblers’. However, be careful not to spend so much on this bookmarking site because not much of the traffic will convert into regular readers.